BACK AT WSU - And We're Taking Names and Baking Survival Cookies
We're still awed by how quickly this new year at Washington State University jumped out at us, but here we are. Among the great things going on right about now:
- A brand new Survival Cookie with Chukar Blueberries, Theo Chocolate and Caffe Vita "Zoo Special Reserve" coffee.
- Survival Cookies are officially new fixture at WSU. Look for the SIFE students with free samples around campus.
- We're in the gift bags for all the participants of the HopeSparks Golf Tournament in Tacoma on August 23rd.
- We now have NEW lower prices on boxes of Survival Cookies (including the new blueberry Survival Cookie and two new variety boxes).
- We smashed through the 700 "Likes" milestone on Facebook, on our way to 1,000 very soon.
- And we just made our first post-summer blog post.
Thanks again to everyone working to make this a very memorable autumn! Follow us for news, music and special offers.